We are glad that you have chosen us for your holiday and to maintain common interest we have created rules that will make your stay even more enjoyable!
- Camping Velingrad is open allseasons!
- Reception is open from 8:00 am. – 8:00 pm.
- Check-in is from 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm.
- Check-out till 12:00 pm, but not before 7:00 am. (Please inform Reception in advance if your departure will be before this hour).
- Check-in with a valid passport or ID card is required upon arrival.
- Each parent must provide personal information to the child accompanying them during their stay at Campsite Velingrad and to complete and sign a Declaration of Responsibility.
- Thermal zone working hours:
Sunday – Thursday 8:00 am. – 8:00 pm.
Friday – Saturday 8:00 am. – 9:00pm.
- In Thermal zone and pools:
- children under 12 years old are only allowed with a companion
- It is forbidden to enter with shoes, bring food, drinks and glass
- Pool jumping is forbidden.
- Playroom working hours:
Monday – Sunday 8:00 am. – 10:00 pm.
- Keeping quiet is required of all guests in the hours between 2:00 pm. – 4:00 pm. and 11:00 pm. – 6:00 am.
- Camping management is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. If lost or found please contact campsite management.
- Camping management is NOT responsible for the actions, life and health of all guests. Each parent / guardian is FULLY responsible for their children.
- All guests are required to keep order and cleanliness within the campsite
- Use of musical instruments should not bother other guests
- Smoking is forbidden in all enclosed areas within the campsite
- It is forbidden to light fire except in the areas marked for this purpose
- It is forbidden to drive at speeds higher than 10km / h
- It is forbidden to dig holes in the pitches
- All pets should be strapped in the campsite area and if necessary, additional safety measures should be taken by owners.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and wish you an exciting experience with us!